lørdag, februar 02, 2008

Dear heavenly father…

…, thank You for that you are exactly the one that You are. You said to Moses "I am who I am".
For me you are that also, everlasting, the beginning and the one with no end. Where the universe stops you continue.
Where the time can't go, you have already been.

Where the ends meet each other, we will find you. My Lord.

Wonderful Jesus, wonderful savior, prince of peace, everlasting God, the beginning and the end, and mighty Lord.
Thank you that God gave you the name above all other names, the name of Jesus.

Thank you God, that you called your son Immanuel – God with us.
And that is exactly what you have been to me, with me.

Thank you for that you will guide my life towards the eternity, form me and shape me just like you want me to be.
I am yours, forever. And you are my God, forever.

Forever and ever I will praise you, because you are the one that brought me from darkness to light, from life to death.
Nothing compares, to the greatness of knowing you, Lord. Nothing.

Jesus, I am committed to you, do your work through me. Let nothing else than you shine trough my life.
I must decrease, You must increase,

I'll go where You want me to go.
I'll do what You want me to do.
I'll say what You want me to say.
I'll be what You want me to be.

Amen


 


 

0 Kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Abonner på Legg inn kommentarer [Atom]

<< Startsiden